Wednesday, March 12, 2014

kissavannah 28 / Woman seeking a Man 18 - 50


28 / Woman seeking a Man 18 - 50
Rating : 8.41
Born : 1986-01-11
Location : Fremont, California
About kissavannah: Hey. I Guess this is the About Me.. and I am assuming you are reading this because you want to know about Me? Haha.[: I enjoy screaming, jumping, running, dancing, swimming, shopping, chilling...And Yahh. Lol. I hate people who compare themselves to me. I rarely find people attractive online, so if I tell you that you are attractive, Feel Good About yourself. I'm very sweet but I can change that... first impressions from people stick in my head forever so make it good.. I'm only here for friendship not really into online dating cause it never works but things can change.

1 comment:

  1. Meet married women Stuck in an un-fulfilling marriage? Enjoy the thrill of something new. Find women near you who are neglected and looking for a man to ignite their passion.. Local Sex Dating

    ReplyDelete